- Make Payment
Linking, equipping, serving, inspiring, and representing mission organisations and churches across Australia.
In Indigenous Ministry – As a visitor, short term, long term, or as a ministry wanting to connect with Indigenous ministry.
Go to MISSIONSEEK
You can contribute officially to Missions Interlink NT Vision
Discount on Training
MIST course ($175 = MI Associate / Members) compared to $262.50). Or inquire about being part of the teaching team.
We will connect you with Cathy Bow who teaches the MILL (Missions Interlink Language Learning course). An experienced language coach and linguist based in Darwin, she can mentor people face-to-face or online. No matter what language you are learning, if you’re a complete beginner or wanting to break through to the next level, she can support you in this challenging but rewarding journey. Cathy also has linguistic insight across various Aboriginal languages as well.
Advertise opportunities on Mission Seek which includes appearing on ‘Missions Seek Northern Territory’ web page
A website where people can be directed to serve in the NT in opportunities missions actually want help with. Being an Associate / Member of MI you can be included in promotion by sending in your best quality footage. We (& you can to) plan to advertise this website at conferences down south and in the Territory (e.g. Together NT).
Advertise projects for funding opportunities on GIVEHIGHER NT page, including an Indigenous Australian focus.
Brochures/Website – Can be included on advertising like MI NT brochures and websites (including logos on ‘Missions Seek Northern Territory’ page).
Stands – You are entitled to a free of charge promotional stand at the Aboriginal Fellowship Evening which is part of the MIST course (mostly second weekend of March).
Otherwise, for non-Associate / Members there is a payment required of $40.
Distribution – You can also give me a brochure that advertises your mission, and will use it where I see suitable in other opportunities. I have run a stand so far at ‘Multiplying the Multitude’ and ‘NT Together’ to raise awareness.
National Promo – If the event is appropriate for national promotion, we can also advertise your events interstate in other MI network updates, and on MI National Fb.
Prayer and Fellowship Gatherings
MI runs prayer and fellowship gatherings 4 times a year. This is a great place for networking. You can also apply to be a host in Darwin, as well as Nhulunbuy, Alice Springs, or where people with a heart for the mission can gather. It will expose more people to your mission. You will be promoted as a host on the website and Fb.
On the prayer points * demonstrates that you are an associate or member of MI. Your prayer points are prioritised within the prayer and fellowship gathering.
Narangga Retreat in Howard Springs. Hosted by past missionaries. A lovely and quiet place.Email to Rachel Borneman: email@example.com
Not connected with Darwin Christian Ministers Association? Well MI NT can help you:
1. connect with Christian mission workers and Pastors of Darwin
2. advertise events that support local ministries,
3. or you can attend the gathering if you are a MI mission rep visiting the NT in the first week of the month.
Accountability with MI NT
– You have come up with an idea, that works across missions? Want to partner to gain approval for it to be run under Missions Interlink NT?
– We would love to hear how you are going, and how Missions Interlink NT can support you more.
– Wondered what the vision of Missions Interlink NT? Click here. We would love to hear how you are playing a part in any of these actions.
– Want to read the reports that I send to MI National for their board meetings? As an associate/member you can have access to this on request.
– If you have time and interested in forming a team of leaders across missions on zoom or in person, we can do this. As we build up reserves we could look into sending a representative to Missions Interlink national board meetings.
For any of these, to build more accountability with you, either:
– catch with our NT-coordinator Rachel Borneman next time she is visiting Darwin
– come along to Prayer and Fellowship Gatherings.
Encouraging people to be sent out from the Territory
– To explore together opportunities for mission reps to also challenge Indigenous folk about overseas mission needs as well.
– Work together to at least one mission runs a mission trip with Territory Christians.
Click here to find Promotion of MI NT Ministries
P. 0412998594 (please text first)
PO Box 1907, Katherine, NT 0851
Contact Rachel to receive MI NT news updates and prayer updates.
Copyright © 2014-2020 Missions Interlink
Missions Interlink is a registered Business Name of Australian Evangelical Alliance Inc. ABN 54 056 007 820 A0012495P