Prayer for the Nations:
Why the network exists?
Prayer for the Nations exists so that God would be glorified among the people in the world through the prayers of His people .
Who should join?
Anyone who has a desire to pray can join.
Missions Interlink provides two types of prayer meetings for those who would like to pray for the nations.
Prayer for the Nations ‘meetings’ – hosted by different Mission Agencies once a fortnight, each meeting is focused on a different country or region.
Prayer for the Nations ‘groups’ are each dedicated to focus on and pray for just one country, region, or people group once a month.
PRAYER FOR THE NATIONS MEETINGS
Prayer for the Nations is a Missions Interlink meetings collaborative effort of MI-affiliated agencies to pray for the nations.
Here is the schedule for the 2nd and 4th MONDAY at 8:30 (MEL/SYD):
Dates - Region
Feb. 14 - Siberia/Pioneers
Feb. 28 - Taiwan/World Team
March 14 - Cousins Work with S and L
March 28 - Asia with ACC Mission
August 8 - MI NT
The Prayer for the Nations Meetings occur on the 2nd and 4th Monday evenings of each month and are from 8:30-9:30 pm SYD/MEL time.
The prayer meeting is an hour in length and begins at 8:30 pm (SYD/MEL).
If you would like to tell others about Mission Interlink’s Prayer for the Nations then you can direct them to this address which includes the Zoom link.
If you have any questions please contact Carolyn at firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to seeing you on Monday night at 8:30 pm!
PRAYER FOR THE NATIONS GROUPS
Prayer for the Nations Groups is a monthly zoom prayer group. Characteristics are:
1. They meet once a month on the same evening at the same time. Eg 7:30 pm on the second Tuesday of the month.
2. They pray for the same one country or people group or region every month.
3. They are hosted predominately by one person who has a heart for a particular country or people group.
4. The host will invite guest speakers to share on some nights.
5. The meetings will go for one hour. This time will be broken up into 4 segments – approx 10 mins to share about people (guest speaker or missionary associated with the country), 10 mins to pray in breakout rooms, 10 mins for someone to share about the needs of the country (eg Spiritual needs, but also sometimes political, economic, social, etc), and finally 10 mins to pray again in breakout rooms.
CONTACT: Judy Kay – email@example.com or +61 2 412007775