- Make Payment
|Transition Training is a 10-day live-in program provided by Missions Interlink. The course is designed to enhance the participant’s knowledge in Biblical principles and increase missiological awareness. The course provides practical experience in many of the skills necessary for making an effective transition to another culture. The course is based around learning goals and requires participants to engage in their own learning development. The various elements of the program are fully integrated and therefore we require full attendance during the course. Some material, which requires completion, will be sent to participants before the course.|
Registrations close on 22 November 2019 or when numbers have reached capacity.
– a training program based on experiential learning.
– individual learning objectives providing participants with the opportunity to direct their own learning.
– family participation in the experience, with a program specifically designed to help children make this transition.
– a team of experienced facilitators drawn from a variety of missions and situations.
– community living, enabling peer support and interaction.
– contact with specific communities and churches where learning can be pursued and tested.
Details about the course are intentionally not available prior to the course.
MI Members & Associates*
Non-MI Members or Associates
|Adults / Teens||1,200 pp||Adults / Teens||1,800 pp|
|Children 6–12 yrs.||750 pp||Children 6–12 yrs.||1,125 pp|
|Children 3–5 yrs.||650 pp||Children 3–5 yrs.||975 pp|
|Children under 3||250 pp||Children under 3||375 pp|
*MI Members & Associates costs are for individuals (or families) that are part of an organisation, church or minstry that is a Member or an Associate of Missions Interlink, click here to check.
– To secure a place, a non-refundable deposit of $150 per adult must be submitted with your registration.
– The deposit is included in the course fee and is not an additional cost.
– Full payment is due 06 December 2019.
– For larger families, there is a CONCESSION of 50% for the fourth child and subsequent children .
– Children’s costs include a Children’s Program.
– Participants are asked to arrive between 2-2:30pm on Monday, 06 January.
– Transport (both to the venue and local trips) are not covered in these charges.
Contact Missions Interlink, firstname.lastname@example.org
23 Lockwood Road Belgrave Heights VIC
Copyright © 2014-2019 Missions Interlink
Missions Interlink is a registered Business Name of Australian Evangelical Alliance Inc. ABN 54 056 007 820 A0012495P