- Make Payment
Sanctuary Consulting and Pioneers Australia are glad to host two interactive two-day security training courses in September. This training is geared toward Christian expatriates such as m-workers, NGO workers, and other Great Commission workers. This course offers affordable security training to enhance your cross-cultural life and work. It has been approved as meeting the Pioneers international standard for all members to complete an in-person Field Security Training course.
This is an interactive course that incorporates classroom learning, indoor and outdoor training, and role-play sessions. Participants are trained on relevant topics facing believers working in open and restricted access areas, including …
• Laying the Foundation: Developing a theology of risk & personal security in the context of ministry
• Understanding the criminal mindset
• Assessing threats and responding well
• What’s in a Question? Crafting an appropriate response to questions, queries and demands
• Understanding hostile observation and surveillance
• Active Shooter/Aggressor, Hostage Avoidance, and Survival
• Vehicle Operations/Checkpoints/Carjacking Mitigation and Survival
7 p.m. Monday, Sept 10th – 5 p.m. Wednesday, Sept 12th
Katoomba Christian Convention Conference Centre
119 Cliff Drive, Katoomba NSW 2780
7 p.m. Friday, Sept 14th – 5 p.m. Sunday, Sept 16th
Upper Plenty Conference Centre
45 Stokes Track, Upper Plenty VIC 3756
$850 per person, covers accommodation, course fees and all meals.
Please note that child care will not be provided at this training.
For enquiries or more information, contact Peter Roberts – email@example.com
To register, send your completed registration and medical forms to Jayne Wilson – firstname.lastname@example.org
Pioneers: (03) 8814 4444
Copyright © 2014-2018 Missions Interlink
Missions Interlink is a registered Business Name of Australian Evangelical Alliance Inc. ABN 54 056 007 820 A0012495P